Checking for a Taxpayer ID and Tax payer Name using the Search menu item on EBS-RCM Website
Step 1 Select
the Search For Sub Menu option from the Information Menu
Select Individual Option from the lists of Search criteria if the tax payer is an
individual , otherwise, select Company details from these options.
Type the Full name(First Name, Middle Name and Last Name) of an Individual
Taxpayer as a search criteria. Supply part or full name of a company if the
Taxpayer is a Company.
Click on the
Submit button and a list of similar Payer ID and Payer name to the one you typed
would be displayed
appropriate payer ID with the corresponding Payer Name
(2) Locating the
Taxpayer Details on an e-TCC Card
Tax Payer Name is written just above the bottom most yellow column of an e-TCC
The Payer Reference is boldly written on the bottom yellow column of an e-TCC
The payer ID is the non - Zero digit at the rightmost part of the payer
reference separated by a slash “/”
(3) Validating an e-TCC Card
Enter the Payer ID
Enter the full name as written on the Card
Click on the Submit button
– Unique Payer ID assigned to Tax Payers e.g n-1049955 , c-39104
where n or c connotes a taxpayer as either Individual or
– Full name of Tax payer as it appeared on the card or as displayed when using
the search menu option.
- An exact copy of Passport photograph to the one shown on your e-TCC card. The
Passport will not appear if your card is yet to be fully processed.
– The assigned ID of Company/Business of Taxpayer
- Confirms whether your card is ready for collection
– Confirms that your card is genuine and the validity displayed conforms with
the validity on the hologram at the back of your e-TCC
: Always compare the information details output from the website after a
verification with the details on your e-TCC card.